Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Camelot Care Centers have offered a broad range of youth and family services since 1972. All services provided are designed to maintain children at the lowest and least restrictive yet the most appropriate level of care and to support or seek permanent living arrangements. Camelot Care Centers ("Camelot") is a Child Welfare Agency licensed by the State of Illinois, a member of the Child Care Association of Illinois, and is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA).
Camelot Care Centers is a subsidiary of Pathways .
Camelot Care Centers Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Family Development Specialist develops Foster Parent resources for the Camelot program.
- Bachelor's degree in an approved Human Service discipline and in accordance with the applicable State Standards
- Credentialed under the appropriate State or contractual requirements where applicable (I.e. Qualified Mental Health Practitioner LPHA Licensed Social Worker LSW, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Addiction counselor, Certified Substance Abuse Counselor CDAC or related
- Must have 1 year Case Management experience
- 1-2 years child welfare experience
- CWEL license preferred
- Valid State Driver’s License (In good standing). If moving to Illinois after position is accepted, must obtain an Illinois Driver’s License within 30 days from Date of Hire
- Appropriate automobile insurance (at least state minimum)
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- 401 K Plan
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)