Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Camelot Care Centers have offered a broad range of youth and family services since 1972. All services provided are designed to maintain children at the lowest and least restrictive yet the most appropriate level of care and to support or seek permanent living arrangements. Camelot Care Centers ("Camelot") is a Child Welfare Agency licensed by the State of Illinois, a member of the Child Care Association of Illinois, and is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA).
Camelot Care Centers is a subsidiary of Pathways.
Camelot Care Centers Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Case Aide. The Case Aide assists child-welfare workers and counselors in the delivery of services to children and families by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides for safe transportation for children and adolescents to and from sibling and/or parenting visits, medicals, dental visits, counseling appointments, psychiatric visits etc. as needed.
- Gather information and arrange for appointments for clients per the request of case manager or counselor.
- Secure documentation from other sources per the request of case managers or counselors such as medical reports, school reports, birth certificates etc.
- Provide supervision for sibling or parent visits as needed.
- Communicate with treatment staff regarding any issues with children and families while under their supervision.
- Complete appropriate documentation regarding activities performed.
- Assist in filing and the answering of phones as directed by the Regional Director.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), no prior experience or training
- Valid State Driver’s License (In good standing). If moving to Illinois after position is accepted, must obtain an Illinois Driver’s License within 30 days from Date of Hire
- CPR & First Aid Certification within 30 days from date of hire
- Appropriate automobile insurance (at least state minimum)
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)